Expired Throttle Body Repair Kit Question

2015-03-03 15:56


The Throttle Body repair kit no longer exists and I can not find one anywhere. I can supply the fuel regulator (3808522) and I can supply some of the gaskets for the fuel injectors (18-7690), but that is it.

If you want to send us your TBI I might be able to get it rebuilt.  There are a number of   rebuilders that somehow piece together parts.

I am sorry, I can't be of more help.


Average rating: 0 (0 Votes)

You can comment this FAQ