NLA Condenser and Breaker Question

2015-03-03 15:22

Hello Sir:

The condenser and breakers that you need are both NLA (no longer available) parts, but I do have them in stock.  The prices are a bit higher as I had to pay more for them as they are fairly rare. The 18-5212 is a Sierra part that is no longer supplied by Sierra so you need to use the OEM number.

Please let me know if you would like to go forward with this order.

J. D. Neeson

Average rating: 0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry